Work Environment / Travel Requirements:
- Work is conducted in a laboratory setting. Sitting, standing, pushing pulling and lifting up to 20 lbs. Travel may be required up to 3 times a year to the Company’s manufacturing sites in CA and MT.
- Ph.D. or M.S. in chemistry required, 3-5 years of related experience.
- Hands-on experience in analytical sample preparation and in maintenance and troubleshooting of
- HPLC MS equipment.
- Track record of performing analytical assays on HPLC, LC-MS and LC-MS/MS instruments.
- Experience in analytical methods, development and validation, particularly on LC-MS and LC-MS/MS instruments, is desirable.
- Development and performance in area of natural extracts and compound identification from Microbial sources, preferred
- Work experience in biotechnology, pharmaceutical or agrochemical field, preferred.